It's simple to register with PDMC. Newcomers are welcome at any time of the year for the younger groups, and players are invited to try one rehearsal for free. However, we do require that players are registered and payment is returned by the second rehearsal if the player would like to continue.
How to Register
Please click on the following link to our new online registration portal: PDMC Online Registration
Please follow this link to register your child/children for their ensembles. You will then receive an automated email telling you that your child has been 'placed on the waiting list.' Don't panic! This is simply a pause so that we can check that your children are registered for the correct ensembles, and to allow us to confirm new members with our Ensemble Directors. We will send you an invoice for the final amount owing (including any discounts or remissions you are entitled to), which is confirmation that your child is registered for their ensemble.
At your first rehearsal of the year, please ensure that you bring a cheque made payable to Peak District Music Centres, along with the Invoice Slip and a Gift Aid Form (if applicble), in an envelope labelled with children’s name(s) and ensemble(s).
Please note there is a time limit for registration of 3 weeks from first attendance. Unregistered children are not members of the association and are not covered by our insurance. They will therefore be asked to stop attending if you do not complete registration, including the payment of subs / reduced place application.
Please note all players must become subscribed members of PDMC. We do not offer pay as you go attendance at rehearsals.
The 2016/2017 membership subscritpions are:
- Intermediate & Senior Ensembles £96
- Training ensembles and Choirs £75
- Junior and Beginner ensembles £60
Further reductions are available:
- Free school meals – free place
- Third member per family – £30 discount
- Joining more than one ensemble – £30 discount
- Joining part way through the year – these reductions will appear automatically on the registration form.
How to Pay
- Enclose a cheque payable to Peak District Music centres for the full subscription due or
- Please pay a minimum of one third of the annual subscription at the first rehearsal. The rest is due by the following 1 January and 1 April. Please include two post dated cheques if you wish to pay in instalments.
- In cases of financial hardship, it may be possible to reduce or waive the fees. Please tick the box on the registration form and you will be sent an application form. This must be done during registration as there is a limited bursary fund. Retrospective applications will not be accepted except in exceptional circumstances.